Re: [Xen-API] several questions

Hi Marc,

Many of us use Xen for production and you can certainly use it.
XCP1.6 is a beta release which would mostly make itself as Final release.

If you want to try out then use XCP1.1 which a stable release but its quite old.

As far as DomU storage, if you dont have SAN then use local storage which is ext3.