Re: [Xen-API] XcP 1.6 beta4 61549c

Sadly this has always been the case with XCP. Not sure if it's because only a small number of developers work on XCP or it's something else.

Also, from what I can tell (correct me if I'm wrong), Citrix develops XenServer as their commercial product and then releases it to the open source community, rather then using the open source product to advance the commercial product. In this case, each time there's a new release of XenServer, XCP gets a new complete source code which XCP developers try their best to adapt and release.

Best regards,
Adrian Costin