Re: [Xen-API] How can I build xen-api

Hi Mike,

To get xen-api-libs to build on CentOS 5.5 as in the wiki instructions I had to
upgrade and add a handful of RPMs including various ocaml libraries and Xen
packages. Does xcp-unstable-repo need updating?

For reference I upgraded:
 - ocaml to 3.12.1 (was 3.12.0)
 - ocaml-type-conv to 3.0.1 (was 2.0.1)
 - xen-{devel,hypervisor,tools} to 4.1.3 (was 3.4.2) with dependent blktap2

And added (with -devel as well):
 - ocaml-{ounit,bitstring,lwt,text,react}
 - libev

I was then able to do a make/make install in xen-api-libs followed by a make in
xen-api.

Cheers,
James