Re: [Xen-API] XCP 1.6 - XenMotion and VM replication

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Jonathan Chan <iamjonathanchan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 13:54:08 -0800
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 21:54:19 +0000

In the next xcp update can the basic output from 'xe help' be updated to include drtask-* commands?

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:33 PM, Sébastien RICCIO <sr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi George,

xenserver 6.1

[root@xen-xs6 ~]# xe dr[tab]
drtask-create       drtask-destroy      drtask-list drtask-param-get    drtask-param-list

xcp 1.6

[root@xen-xcp16 ~]# xe dr[tab]
drtask-create       drtask-destroy      drtask-list drtask-param-get    drtask-param-list

Yes seems the same drtask commands exists on both xcp and xs 6.1.
Althought I don't get yet how it can be used to acheive what I'm trying do to. I'll investigate :)

[root@xen-xcp16~]# xe help drtask-create
command name            : drtask-create
        reqd params     : type
        optional params : device-config:, sr-whitelist
        description     : Create a disaster recovery task.

Thanks for your answer :)

Cheers,
Sébastien