Re: [Xen-API] [Xen-users] XCP storage repository using VHD on top of the LVM (FC shared too) instead of the NFS.

Hi Pasi,

The LVM daemon you refer to is before my time at Citrix - from what I understand they found problems with it and it never progressed beyond the prototype stage.

We are currently looking at thin provisioning (again) and are currently profiling the ocfs2 clustered file system to see if it provides suitable performance as an lvm replacement.

Regards
Keith