[Xen-API] What to deploy now for easy migration to Openstack later?

Hi all,

I recently asked about whether to choose Debian or Ubuntu as base system
for a 3-Host deployment. Thanks for all your answers!

After some thought I think I now know better what I need, so I ask
again, this time more precise:

I need to set up 3 host systems, all with local storage. Ultimately, I
would like to run OpenStack or similar, but I don't have the time to
learn about and set up this complex infrastructure right away. So I need
to be able to set up and get everything running now, and be able to plug
OpenStack into the running system later.

Given this objective, would you suggest me to

* use 'regular' Xen from Debian/Ubuntu archives?
* use xcp-xapi from Debian/Ubuntu archives?
* use the xcp iso?

Thanks for your help!

Cheers, Andreas.