Re: [Xen-API] Creating an SR from an already mounted moosefs share

Hi Brian, thanks for the info.  It would be a really cool feature to have MooseFS along with NFS on XCP.  For now, I can mount the moosefs shares on the master and metalogger servers and share them with unfs3, and through XenCenter I can import with NFS.  For now, I'll play around with it more.  Thanks again!

Edward