Re: [Xen-API] XCP 1.1 host crash due to VM console connection

Thanks George,

xe-toolstack-restart wont help as the host crashed and rebooted itself without any scope to login and fire up.

Any other ideas around INTERNAL_ERROR: [ Xc.Error("getinfo failed: domain -1: hypercall 36 fail: 11: Resource temporarily unavailable (ret -1)") ]
Documents on google and citrix tell that hypercall fail has something to do with xen heap memory.

As per the logs I thought that only XAPI would have killed but it took down full host reboot which is annoying.
There were around 20 VMs on the host.

Regards,
Rushikesh