[Xen-API] XCP 1.6 Xen security updates in yum repo

Hi all,

I've just set up a yum repo for XCP 1.6. In this repo I've included an
updated Xen hypervisor, which will resolve the issues mentioned in this
Citrix security advisory: http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX135777

Unfortunately, I haven't signed the rpms in this repo, so you'll have to
disable gpg checking when you update. If you would like to update your
hosts, run the command 'yum --enablerepo xcp --nogpgcheck update'. Since
this is a Xen hypervisor update, you'll have to reboot your hosts for
this to take effect.

Mike