Re: [Xen-API] XCP bugtracker

Hi,

You've provoked me to respond :-) but it is a good question so thanks for
asking it.

Is it worth experimenting with the github issue tracker to see what it's like?
If we decide to use some other system later we can probably export the github
data via their API and move across. I worry that, if we wait to find the ideal
system, we could be waiting a very long time (as that (originally French?)
saying goes, "the perfect is the enemy of the good")

The migration bug you mention-- is that still happening on XCP 1.6? It sounds
familiar.

Thanks,
--
Dave Scott