[Xen-API] XCP 1.6 Storage XenMotion cannot move virtual disks between local SRs

Hello.

I have 2-nodes (xcp47 and xcp48 in my setup) XCP 1.6 pool, using only local storage for VM's, and trying to move a VM "DebianStorage" from xcp47 to xcp48. The nodes are physically identical, configured in the same way and belongs to the same pool.

I'm trying to use xe vm-migrate, but unsuccessful:
[root@xcp47 ~]# xe vm-migrate vm=DebianStorage host=xcp48 \
   destination-sr-uuid=f778b43b-4263-7883-e626-09997d711d60
Error: Unknown field 'destination-sr-uuid'

For reference, the parameter "destination-sr-uuid=" expands using <Tab> while I type it, it's value does not. I have checked the uuid of the SR on destination host, it is correct:
[root@xcp47 ~]# xe sr-list host=xcp48 content-type=user
uuid ( RO)                : f778b43b-4263-7883-e626-09997d711d60
          name-label ( RW): Local storage
    name-description ( RW):
                host ( RO): xcp48
                type ( RO): lvm
        content-type ( RO): user

I must add, that XenCenter does not allows me to move the VM "DebianStorage" to the other storage, the menu option is grayed with the legend "Cannot see required storage". Also, can't move the Virtual Disk, even if I halt the machine and detach the Virtual Disk.

If I just omit "destination-sr-uuid=", XCP complains about power state if the machine is halted, and if the machine is running it complains about "access to an SR needed by the VM".

As I understand http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Storage_XenMotion , it's supposed to be possible, but since I'm new in XCP I can't tell if it's a bug or I'm doing it wrong. My goal is to move the VM from one host to another, using only local storage in both of them. Would be great to do it online, but offline would work also.

Thank you.

--
Alexandre Kouznetsov