[Xen-API] CPU Hotplug support for HVM

Hi Everyone,

I would like to know a way to simulate CPU Hotplug to a HVM.
I have few Windows Guests as well as Linux Guests running under HVM,

I can do vcpu hotplug in PV Linux but unable to do same for HVM Windows or Linux.

Windows 2008 R2 DC has the ability to recognize CPU Hotplug and Memory Hotplug so is there a way to simulate and get it working ?

I have Xen 4.2, Xen 4.1, Xen 3.4.2 also few XCP1.6

Thanks and wish you a happy new year.

Regards,
Rushikesh