[Xen-API] xcp 1.6 xsconsole and software iscsi SR

Hello everyone,

On XCP <=1.1 it used to be possible to "detach" software iscsi SR from the xsconsole.

On XCP 1.6, it just says "no operation available" when one go to where the "detach" option was.

I know that is it possible on the command line, I was just wondering if the missing feature is a bug or if there is another way to do it now.

Cheers,

Denis
--
Denis Cardon