Re: [Xen-API] Xen 1.6 server 2012 instable

On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 2:51 AM, Asens - Karel Ruland <k.ruland@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
After upgrading from 1.5 to 1.6 our farm is unstable.  Even when I install  new windows 2012 server it's behavior is unpredictable.
6.0.2 hotfix 9 doesn't solve the problem.  Please help.

Verzonden met mijn Windows Phone

In order to help, we will need more details about the unpredictable behaviour & xensource log at the time of unpredictable behaviour.

- Rushikesh