Re: [Xen-API] xcp-xapi devscan.py kernel support

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: George Shuklin <george.shuklin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 12:23:09 +0400
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 08:23:26 +0000

You should be 146% sure no other hosts will access storage in that case. If some background process (f.e. VHD coalesing) will collide with others hosts activity on SR, you will trash some random peice of data (may be including LVM metadata).

17.01.2013 22:34, Andrey ÐÐÑÐÑ:
Thank you for the patch, will try to apply it.

In our configuration we don't need shared lvm SR because we have one server with dual-path directly attached P2000 SAN. I also have configured multipath for the LUNs. So may be we can create local LVM SR then for the multipath devices?

17.01.2013 18:19, Simon Beaumont ÐÐÑÐÑ: