Re: [Xen-API] xcp-xapi antispoof and QoS support

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: George Shuklin <george.shuklin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 17:01:10 +0400
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 13:01:28 +0000

For older versions of XCP (current version in Sid/wheezy includes here too) I post a patch to vif script some time ago (that code in product about 2 years already) - it not so fancy as xapi fields, but working.

Or you can just try to build xcp-xapi on wheezy from tampa-lcm branch from github.

18.01.2013 15:09, Andrey ÐÐÑÐÑ:
Hello,

I'm trying to setup QoS for the vifX.X with xcp-xapi installed on Debian Wheezy but it does not work. Also I don't see any antispoof XCP 1.6 related fields in vif-param-set output such as locking-mode and ipv4-allowed.

Is there any support of these features in xcp-xapi(kronos)? If not I will have to discard of using it for out purposes, it's a great pity...

Andrey