[Xen-API] xe cd-list inconsistency

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Grant McWilliams <grantmasterflash@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 22:48:29 -0800
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 06:49:24 +0000

This might not be a big issue but I was writing the manpage for xe cd-list today and noticed that it doesn't work the same as the other xe *-list commands.Â

For instance if I doÂ

xe vm-list name-label=testvmÂ

I only get data about testvm. However if I do the same thing with xe cd-list it behaves differently.

xe cd-list name-label=xs-tools.isoÂ

I get ALL cds. If I attempt to filter on other parameters it does the same - shows all CDs.Â

Was this intentional? Â

Grant McWilliams
http://grantmcwilliams.com/

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use Windows."
Now they have two problems.