Re: [Xen-API] XCP 1.6 and GPU passthrough

Gizmo Chicken <gizmochicken@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

  Instead, I simply (1) selected my card from
the dropdown menu in the appropriate properties section of XenCenter, and
(2) installed the fglrx (not fglrx-updates) driver from the "additional
drivers" within the Ubuntu 12.04 HVM guest.

I'm using XCP and I'm not sure if I can use also use XenCenter. One of my prerequisite is that my solution to "offer" GPU into a guest is open source.

I will look if XenCenter is opensource. Thanks for pointing it,

Regards,

Guillaume