[Xen-API] Problem installing XEN Hypervisor bare metal on RAID1

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Jaakko Lappalainen <jkk.lapp@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 15:56:25 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 15:28:27 +0000

Hello everybody, I have a RAID1 setup with two disks and trying to install XEN hypervisor on the RAID logical volume, but the install wizard keeps asking me to select one of the available drives to install to.

Can anybody confirm me if this is possible?

If not, do you recommend me to install a linux distro between the hardware and the hypervisor? Which distro would you recommend (the lightest, fastest possible)

Thank you very much

-
Jaakko Lappalainen
Information engineering research unit