Re: [Xen-API] Compiling xen-api on Debian Wheezy AMD64

I didn't read your email carefully enough, see below:

On 26/04/13 18:02, Santosh Jodh wrote:
sjodh@REDBLD-XS:~/src/netscaler/xen-api$ git checkout fusion
error: pathspec 'fusion' did not match any file(s) known to git.

sjodh@REDBLD-XS:~/src/netscaler/xen-api$ more .git/config
[core]
         repositoryformatversion = 0
         filemode = true
         bare = false
         logallrefupdates = true
[remote "origin"]
         fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
         url = git://github.com/xen-org/xen-api.git

this is xen-org/xen-api.git not jonludlam/xen-api.git

[branch "master"]
         remote = origin
         merge = refs/heads/master