[Xen-API] Looking for volunteer to help man LinuxCon Japan booth (1-2 hours)

Dear Community member, (Sorry for the spam earlier, triggered a send by keyboard shortcut)

the Xen Project was planning to have a booth at LinuxCon Japan this year (for more information, see http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-japan/). We are looking for one or two users (or developers of Xen) to help out a couple of hours a day on the Xen Project booth. I am looking for people who know Xen, XAPI or XCP, speak Japanese and want to spend an hour or two a day on the booth with me and a few other community members. If this is you, please get in touch!

I will be able to get you a free conference pass for LinuxCon. If this is you and you would like to attend LinuxCon, but cannot afford it, we do have a number of travel stipends available. In that case, please also send me an e-mail.

Best Regards
Lars

-------------------------
Translation thanks to Kimihiko Kitase below:

みなさま、こんにちは

The Xen Community ManagerLars Kurthです。

The Xen Projectコミュニティでは、5/29 – 31 椿山荘で開催されるLinuxCon Japan / CloudOpen Japanにて展示ブースを出す予定です。

https://events.linuxfoundation.jp/events/linuxcon-japan

https://events.linuxfoundation.jp/events/cloudopen-japan

そこで展示ブーススタッフを募集しています。OSS Xenの開発者、ユーザー、

その他関連各位で、半日でも、1日でもお時間が取れる方がいらっしゃれば

ご連絡いただければと思います。

もちろん、ブーススタッフとして協力いただける方には、

LinuxCon Japan / CloudOpen Japan Free Passチケットをお渡しします。

よろしくお願いいたします。

連絡先

Lars Kurth lars.kurth@xxxxxxxxxx  (英語)

Kimihiko Kitase Kimihiko.Kitase@xxxxxxxxxxxx (日本語)