[Xen-API] [Votes] Xen Project Governance v2 , Mailing List Conventions v1, 2014 Event Locations (open to all)

Dear Community Members,

as part of the move of Xen to the Linux Foundation, I have made a few proposals for Governance changes on the Xen Project mailing lists in the last few weeks. To avoid voting fatigue, several proposals are up for review or voting:

- For vote: Dates and Locations for 2014 Events (see below)

Regards
Lars

Voting for Proposals
Two proposals Xen Project Governance v2 and Mailing List Conventions v1 are up for vote using this voting form (http://www.xenproject.org/component/content/article/98-developers/vote/127-vote-governance-v2-and-mailing-list-conventions-v1.html). As the two proposals affect all Xen Project teams, all maintainers, committers and project leads of mature projects and the community manager can vote. The vote will be open until May 20, 2013.

Voting for Events

As it is very hard to book event space on short notice, I wanted to ask you all where to hold Xen Project user and developer events in 2014. Earlier this year, there was a debate whether we should rotate Xen Events around the globe. The answer was a very strong*yes*. As we have a Hackathon and Xen Developer Summit in Europe this year, Europe will not be an option for a developer event in 2014.

Rather than creating a voting form, I decided to use the voting feature on the newxenproject.org website. To vote, you need to create an account. If you have difficulties, let me know. The poll isat http://www.xenproject.org/help/questions-and-answers/vote-on-2014-event-locations.html. The vote will stay open until the middle of June.