Re: [Xen-API] memory hotplug in guest domain (static-max is not so static)

That seems to be a very good news for CentOS6 ( long awaited )
Congratulations !!

Hope this might work for Windows (hvm instead pv) & other guest os types as well.

I'm pretty bored on making 2.6.32 work with memory balloon & using custom 3.2 sometimes as workaround.
Waiting for RHEL7 & CentOS7 with 3.x kernel ( 3.4 may be ) so the ballooning would work as perfect as RHEL/CentOS5

Not sure about XAPI team but would vote for this feature ;)