[Xen-API] private@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been created

Hi everybody,

The policy states that: "This list is for maintainers of all Xen teams, and key developers that have been invited by maintainers. This list is intended to be used only when privacy implications or similar prevent usage of a public list. Example usage may be to let other community members know of absence (due to holidays, maternity/paternity leave, etc.) and to arrange cover. Another example may be to ask other team members for advice on how to respond to a difficult situation in the community. This list is invite only and is not archived."

Other developers can subscribe, but subscribers will need to be approved (in other words you need a maintainer to vouch for you" before we can approve.

Regards
Lars