[Xen-API] loss of session in a cluster iscsitarget

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Joseph-Andre Guaragna <joseph-andre@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 12:03:45 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 10:04:00 +0000

Hi,

I have a cluster running debian 6 and pacemaker managing drbd/iet to
offer a high available target iscsi.

I can use my VMs and transfert the target over the nodes via the
pacemaker console.
However I lost connection with the iscsi target when I shutdown the
node delivering the iscsitarget, even after the automatic transfert to
the other node via pacemaker.

I have to restart the node to get back a connection.
Does anyone ever encountered this problem or know how to solve it. Too
me It look like session problem.
Thanks in advance for your help