Re: [Xen-API] [Xen-devel] Xen Test Day is today!

Il 12/06/2013 09:01, Dario Faggioli ha scritto:
Hi everybody,

Allow me to remind you that the 4th Xen Test Day is happening today, so
come and join us on #xentest on freenode!

We will be testing Xen 4.3 RC4, released yesterday and, probably, *the*
*last* release candidate! For more info, see:

 - on Xen Test Days:
    http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Test_Days

 - on getting and testing RC4:
    http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_4.3_RC4_test_instructions

 - for generic testing information:
    http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Testing_Xen

See you all on freenode, channel #xentest.

Regards
Dario