Re: [Xen-API] PCI adapter en XCP 1.6.10?

So it seems that you may need to upgrade your kernel and enable iommu.

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 6:45 PM, Ricardo <web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello list

Sorry if my English can be very bad for the translated from Google, I
am Spanish-speaking.

Do it a query I want to assign a PCI board adapter wireless to a VM.
What are the correct parameters to assign to the VM? I'm using these
parameters:

lspci

02:00.0 Ethernet controller: Atheros Communications Inc. AR5212/AR5213
Wireless Network Adapter (rev 01)

xe vm-param-set other-config:pci=0/0000:02:00.0 uuid=0f0....

When I try to start the VM:

xe-vm-start uuid = 0f066...

And it throws me an error:

The server failed to handle your request, due to an internal error.
The given message may give details useful for debugging the problem.
message: internal error xenopsd: Xenctrl.Error("38: Function not implemented")

EH State looking for San Google I threw those parameters, but I'd like
to know if anyone had any experience with this issue, any comments or
suggestions will be very grateful

PS: I'm using XCP 1.6.10

Best regards

Ricardo