Re: [Xen-API] Announcement: Github xen-org being renamed to xapi-project at 3pm on 20 June

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 15:52:34 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 14:52:58 +0000

I updated http://xenproject.org/developers/teams/xapi.html, such that it points to https://github.com/xapi-project/
I will have a go at the wiki too
Lars

On 20/06/2013 15:41, Mike McClurg wrote:
On 14/06/13 16:14, Mike McClurg wrote:
Hi xen-api list,

I just wanted to let everyone know that, as part of the creation of the
Linux Foundation Xen Project, and the Xapi Project subproject, we're
going to be renaming our Github organisation from xen-org to
xapi-project. We will make the change next week at 3pm on Thursday, 20
June.

Hi all,

This work has just been finished. The toplevel page for the original xen-org organisation does not itself redirect to the new page, but all the repositories' pages will redirect to the new organisation. Your git remotes will redirect as well, but still...

Don't forget to change all of your git remotes!

Happy Xapi hacking!

Mike

https://github.com/xapi-project