[Xen-API] Watch out for traffic from xenserver.org

Hi xen-api,

The xenserver.org website has publicised the xen-api mailing list as a place to go for XenServer development discussions. In about a week they'll have created a new list called xs-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, but until that time we may have an influx of new users on this list. This shouldn't be a problem, and I really don't expect too much extra chatter, but I just wanted you to be aware that this was happening. I'll make an announcement next week when the xs-devel list goes live, in case people would like to join that as well.

Mike