[Xen-API] 6th Xen Test Day is today!

Hi everybody,

With this mail I kick off (a little late, actually... Sorry, Internet
issues :-( ) the 6th, and most likely _final_, Xen Test
Day for 4.3... come and join us on #xentest on freenode!

We're concentrating on testing PCI Passthrough and CPU hotplug (with
qemu-xen). See the test instructions for more details.

We will be testing RC6 which, if everything goes fine, will the be
released next week as Xen 4.3 (on July 2nd).

For more info, see:

 - on Xen Test Days:
    http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Test_Days

 - on getting and testing RC6:
    http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_4.3_RC6_test_instructions

 - for generic testing information:
    http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Testing_Xen

See you all on freenode, channel #xentest.

Regards
Dario