Re: [Xen-API] VM Copy/Move between hosts from different pools.. not just migrate to server...?

Hi Nat,

I just want to know if it is possible to copy or move a VM from host to
host, but from different pools,

> Like ``Migrate to Server``, but for offline VM this time..       :
> ``Copy/Move to Server``

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/XCP_Storage_XenMotion

I have not used it extensively, but it worked for me on XCP1.6 when I tried it on a few VMs going from one 2 servers pool with iscsi storage to another standalone server with local storage.

The storage xenmotion feature is also supported in xencenter.

Cheers,

Denis

Thanks

Nat

This body part will be downloaded on demand.

--
Denis Cardon
Tranquil IT Systems