Re: [Xen-API] [Xen-users] First go at Planet Xen ...

On Fri, 2013-06-28 at 18:05 +0100, Lars Kurth wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I created http://www.xenproject.org/planet-xen.html and we can now add
> blogs from community members and organizations that talk about Xen. You
> can get to it from "Xen Planet" in the global navigation bar from all
> *.xenproject.org sites (or will be able to soon).

Is there an RSS link for the planet itself? I couldn't find one.

[...]
> At some point I hope I can include news search query for "Xen
> Hypervisor", "Xen Project", ...  but this does not seem to work at the
> moment.

I think this would reduce the utility of the "planet", at least for me.
e.g. I wouldn't want to subscribe to an rss feed which contained this
sort of thing. I want to see actual content by people involved with or
related to the project.

Ian.