Re: [Xen-API] Xenserver 6.2 DDK appliance

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 4:04 AM, Claudio Mastrapasqua <kladiv@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,
i mean DDK as "XenServer-6.1.0-XS61E018-ddk" (xva appliance).
Es.:Âhttp://support.citrix.com/article/CTX137790

Is it available for 6.2 release or need to upgrade something on 6.1 version?

Thank you,
Claudio
Xen-API] Xenserver 6.2 DDK appliance

Hello,
is there any DDK Appliance for 6.2 release? (as 6.1)

Thank you.
Best,
Claudio

Go to the same page listed above and click on Development Components down below. Do not use the menu on the left as it won't show it.

Grant McWilliams
http://grantmcwilliams.com/

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use Windows."Â
Now they have two problems.