[Xen-API] XCP VM Creation and Console access

Hi,

Need some urgent help regarding XCP(Xen Cloud Platform)

I install xcp using - apt-get install xcp-xapi

My base OS is Ubuntu 12.04

I am trying to create a VM using "xe" toolstack, it gets reflected as in
"running" state when i fire "xe vm-list", but i am unable to access the VM's
console either from "xe console vm=Name_of_the_VM" or "openxenmanager" or "VNC"

And

When I shutdown("xe vm-shutdown vm=Name_of_the_VM") and start ("xe vm-start
vm=Name_of_the_VM") the VM (created above) it gives the following error :

Error parameters: File "/usr/lib/xcp/lib/pygrub.xcp", line 876, in , data =
fs.open_file(chosencfg["kernel"]).read(), IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or
directory

Reply ASAP Thanks in advance

Thanks.
Pravin