Re: [Xen-API] Storage_interface.Missing_configuration_parameter("path")

Guillaume Thouvenin <guillaume.thouvenin@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

A problem occurred when I tried to create a PV guest. I'm using the ubuntu template but when I want to choose a storage I have a message "There are no SR locations that can support this disk".

Even if I can not modify the disk, it creates a disk named unknown. Another strange problem occurs if I continue and try to boot the VM. I can see in the log of Xencenter:

xenopsd internal error: Failure("Driver domain disapppeared: e1c0925f-8782-4ca2-9a43-cf2a37bc56a2")

and if I list the machine that run on Xen I see:

[root@r421-e2-5 images]# xe vm-list uuid ( RO) : 8d90fb82-9348-c4af-aeaf-0aae8241374b
    name-label ( RW): raringvm1
   power-state ( RO): halted

uuid ( RO)           : e1c0925f-8782-4ca2-9a43-cf2a37bc56a2
    name-label ( RW): Control domain on host: unknown
   power-state ( RO): running

It seems strange that the name of the host is unknown...
Again I see nothing new in /var/log/xen/*.log