Re: [Xen-API] vGPU will be in a public tech. preview ?

Hi Guillaume,

  The implementation of vGPU is entirely within XenServer (the hypervisor and
toolstack parts) but you will need the HDX 3D Pro stack to be able to take full
advantage of the technology. XenDesktop is being modified to interface to the
new toolstack extensions for vGPU and will be available as part of the
announced tech. preview very shortly.

  Paul