Re: [Xen-API] Is XenServer 6.2 as Broken as it Seems?

Bob,

That was tbe exact thread I was referencing! Thanks!

On Sep 23, 2013 12:19 PM, "Bob Ball" <bob.ball@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
See http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-api/2013-08/msg00001.html  for when this issue was last discussed.

The summary is: yes, it's a bug - you can install in normal mode or use the v6d daemon from a standard install.

Bob