[Xen-API] no network after installing xs-tools

Hi
I've Debian 7 64bit as Dom0, I've installed Xen 4.1.4-3+deb7u1 and use XAPI
as
toolstack. I've not installed xen-tools in Dom0

I installed windows 2003 standard as guest, and updated to SP2. All seems ok,
network works and I can browse internet and LAN.

So I try to install:
- citrixguestagent > it says that windows 2003 is not supported
- xenlegacy.exe > it says that I can't, I've to launch installwizard. I tried
this workaround too without success: http://www.poppelgaard.com/xenserver-tools-
for-xenserver-6-1-workaround-for-vvs-pvs
- installwirzard.msi > all seems ok, but after rebooting I've no more network
card, in device manager it's hidden, but with no errors/unknown, as when you
remove hardware and driver remains.

What happened? And how can I fix it?
thanks