[Xen-API] XAPI questions for Xen Orchestra

Hi,

Because we are using extensively XAPI for Xen Orchestra, we have
decided to put every question in a file on our GitHub repo. In this
way, during our dev process, we can "fire and forget" by feeding the
file without waiting for an answer.

Currently, the file is here:
https://github.com/vatesfr/xo/blob/master/xapi.md and questions are:

- Why some objects are linked by OpaqueRef and others by UUID?

- Why values in event.class are lowercased?

- Why isn't event.snapshot undocumented?

- Why some of the VM_metrics are documented but not working anymore?
(RRD seems the right way)

If you know a better place for asking that kind of stuff, please let me know.

Thanks!

Olivier.