Re: [Xen-API] distributed file system(such as moosefs) as a new SR type

  • To: 许元坤 <xuyuankun_2007@xxxxxxx>
  • From: Simon Beaumont <simon.beaumont@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 08:47:46 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Cc: "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 08:48:46 +0000

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. Your question is best addressed to the xen-api
mailing list (cc'd).

To answer your question look at creating a new Python module that subclasses
SR.py in the same way as NFSSR.py does. Look in /opt/xensource/sm/ for examples
of SR types.

Si