Re: [Xen-API] Memory problem Dom0

  • To: "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Brian Menges <bmenges@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 09:30:51 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 09:31:09 +0000

http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX134951

If you do not have xen-cmdline, then I believe the last time I did this was an
xe command increasing the memory assigned to dom0's memory domain in the xapi.
Here's an example command:

xe vm-param-set uuid=<dom0 UUID> memory-static-min=8589934592
memory-dynamic-min=8589934592 memory-dynamic-max=8589934592

That's the number for 8gb by the way.

Brian S. Menges
Principal Engineer, DevOps
2 Harrison, Suite 200|San Francisco, CA|94105
D 415.869.7000|F 415.869.7001