Re: [Xen-API] error create VM

Sorry

But I think that everything what are you doing is wrong.

Please write some useful information in other case nobody will help you. But I suppose that before you start ask questions you have to learn something about xenserver

From: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Cesar A.
Sent: 13. listopadu 2013 13:19
To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-API] error create VM

Using ubuntu server 13.10...

error:

The SR failed to complete the operation

anex..

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. .