Re: [Xen-API] Failed to Install Xenopsd

Hi Qin,

You may have better luck with xenserver-core.  It's a development
snapshot of XenServer, and should give you equivalent features to XCP.
We currently test on CentOS 6.4 and Ubuntu Raring.

Check out the repository here:

   https://github.com/xenserver/xenserver-core

To build and install from source, just run:

  ./configure.sh
  make
  make install

Thanks,