[Xen-API] Pre FOSDEM Hackathon [Urgent, please vote]

Hi all,
I was just approached by a FOSS project which we have ties with, and it is possible that we can have some space (including sponsored food) on the 31st of Jan in Brussells to collaborate with other projects. If we get enough people who would be interested to attend, I will help coorganize it. If you would go, please reply +1.
Regards
Lars