[Xen-API] Xen Project Test Day: Test 4.4 RC2 on January 20

Release time is approaching, so Test Days have arrived!

On Monday, January 20, we are holding a Test Day for Xen 4.4. Release
Candidate 2.

General Information about Test Days can be found here:
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Test_Days

and specific instructions for this Test Day are located here:
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_4.4_RC2_test_instructions

XEN 4.4 FEATURE DEVELOPERS:

If you have a new feature which is cooked and ready for testing in
RC2, we need to know about it and how to test it.  Either edit the
instructions page or send me a few lines describing the feature and
how it should be tested.

Right now, RC2 is labelled a general test (e.g., "Does Xen compile,
install, and do the things Xen normally does?").  We don't have any
specific tests of new functionality identified.  If you have something
new which needs testing in RC2, we need to know about it.

EVERYONE:

Please join us on Monday, January 20, and help make sure the next
release of Xen is the best one yet!

Russ Pavlicek
Xen Project Evangelist