Re: [Xen-API] TODAY, Jan. 20, is Xen Test Day for Xen 4.4 RC2

Thank you to all who participated in Monday's Xen Project Test Day for
Xen 4.4 RC2!

We will be holding another Test Day in a couple weeks.  February 3 is
currently earmarked for the next round.

If you know people who rely on Xen, please let them know.  This is
their opportunity to test the new release in their environment.

Thanks again, and see you in a couple weeks!

Russ Pavlicek
Xen Project Evangelist