Re: [Xen-API] query regarding Single Server Private Network

Hi Shakeel,

I am trying to setup Single Server Private Network (SSPN) on XenServer
6.2 but I also want Dom0 to be able to communicate with the VMs on
that private network.

better than having a direct connection between your private network and the dom0 bridge, I'd rather advise you to setup a virtual vm as a router with a network port in dom0 management interface bridge and a network port in the SSPN. This way you can have better control on what flows to and fro you private network.

Cheers,

Denis

I can easily setup this by manually assign internal ip to the bridge
created for SSPN but I want to know if I can do this through xapi.

thanks,
Shakeel

Denis Cardon
Tranquil IT Systems