[Xen-API] XVA import to VM

Hi all ,
   I am working on a backup application and I need to perform direct VM restore .

1)First I created a VDi taking local storage repository as the parameter .
-xe vdi-create sr-uuid="xxxx"

2)Then I created a Vm using create VM command .
-xe vm-create name-label="yyy"

3)Using Http Put I uploaded my local XVA to the VDI .

4)Then I created a VBD for my VM and VDI .
 xe vbd-create device=7 vm-uuid="fff" vdi-uuid="gggg" bootable=true mode=RW type=disk

where param device is one of the resullts of allowed-VBD-devices

Now when I try to boot the console reads bootMgr missing and citrix client throws a log error message " Internal error :xenopsd internal error.Domain.could_not_read file" " "

Regards,
Shafi,
Vembu Technologies.