Re: [Xen-API] [MirageOS-devel] Prepping for GSOC 2014 [URGENT] - deadline Feb 14 2014

On 13/02/2014 16:11, David Scott wrote:
Hi,

I did a tidy-up of the Mirage/XAPI projects at the bottom. I've deleted some old projects after speaking with their technical contacts (in particular Jon Ludlam and Jonathan Davies) and I've deleted the networking one at the end since that work is in progress anyway.
Thank you!

I've had a stab at classifying them as 'GSoC'-friendly or not, mainly based on difficulty.

Are we still planning to add a Mentor section with photos and bios?

Too late now.

I will take the page and clone it and put in the application this afternoon pacific time

Regards
Lars