[Xen-API] XenMotion does not work without tools

Dear List,

With latest XenServer6.2, I have pfsense VMs which are based on FreeBSD. There are no xs-tools for it which is okay but these VMs can not be live migrated to another node.

With Xen its possible to migrate any domain to remote xen host but seems its not possible in XenServer.

Am I missing anything or vmware would be better ?
Anyone using pfsense with Xenserver ?